Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
1 Market Place, San Diego, CA, 92101
Tel: +1 619-232-1234
Fax: +1 619-233-6464
Registering for the ADP Meeting of the Minds 2017 conference DOES NOT automatically reserve a hotel room for you.
Hotel website: https://manchester.grand.hyatt.com
Your destination for ADP® Meeting of the Minds 2017 is the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, located just minutes from the San Diego International Airport. The hotel is also convenient to many of San Diego's most popular attractions — the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, Petco Park, Seaport Village, Balboa Park, harbor tours, nearby Coronado Island, and the Gaslamp Quarter, the city's widely acclaimed dining and entertainment district.
- Discounted ADP MOTM group room rate of $249 per night plus taxes
- Modern amenities and world-class service
- Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access
- Spectacular views of the harbor, the Pacific Ocean, the city, and the surrounding San Diego area.
- Wide variety of dining, shopping, spa, and two rooftop pools
- 24-hour access to the Fitness Center
Alternative Hotel Accommodations
Due to positive response from conference attendees, the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego currently has very limited hotel room availability. If the site is showing sold out, please consider the alternative accommodations nearby in San Diego or contact your organization’s travel department for other hotel recommendations.
Overflow Housing Options in Downtown San Diego or Gaslamp Quarter
The Westin San Diego
400 West Broadway, San Diego, CA, 92101
Hotel Reservations: 888-627-9033
Hotel Indigo San Diego – Gaslamp Quarter
509 9th Avenue, San Diego, California 92101
Hotel Reservations: 877 8 INDIGO
The Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter
356 Sixth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
910 Broadway Circle, San Diego, CA, 92101
Hotel Reservations: 888-627-8563
Can't get enough of the San Diego Area? Extend your stay!
- Maximize your stay with our discounted ADP MOTM $249 nightly group room rate, offered four days before and four days after the event, subject to availability
- Enjoy on-site recreational options — two rooftop pools, the spa, local shopping, and more
- Explore the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, Petco Park, Seaport Village, Balboa Park, harbor tours, nearby Coronado Island, and the historic Gaslamp Quarter
- Tour beautiful San Diego Harbor on a sightseeing cruise
Conference Registration Assistance
Conference Headquarters staffed by Maritz Travel will handle conference registration for ADP® Meeting of the Minds 2017 and is available to answer any travel questions or provide local information.
- Phones are open 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
- Please identify yourself as a participant of ADP Meeting of the Minds 2017
- Phone: 800-253-7565, or from outside the United States: +1 636-827-5289
- Email: ADP_MOTM2017@travelhq.com
Reminder: Please contact the resort directly to make hotel reservations and for any hotel-related questions.
Book air travel using your organization’s preferred reservation method.
Reminder: You may be denied boarding if the names on your driver’s license/photo identification and airline tickets do not match. You are responsible for securing required travel documentation.
Please arrange your ground transportation between San Diego International Airport and the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. Taxis are available at the airport. Fare is approximately $15 plus gratuity one-way.
San Diego is filled with fun places to visit including the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Petco Park, Seaport Village, Balboa Park, harbor tours, nearby Coronado Island, miles of beaches, the historic Gaslamp Quarter, and much more. You may choose to extend your trip and enjoy all that is offered. The following website can help you get the most out of your stay. Visit the San Diego area
The climate in March is comfortable with daytime temperatures in the mid-60s and overnight lows around 50. For local weather, click on www.weather.com.
Business casual attire is appropriate for sessions and functions during ADP Meeting of the Minds. Sportswear, jeans, and comfortable walking shoes are appropriate for venturing out on your own and for the Client Extravaganza. Also, plan to pack a sweater or jacket for cooler evenings.
Please advise us of any special needs when registering for the conference. In consultation with your own physician, please consider your personal medical needs whenever you travel. Be sure to pack all medications in your carry-on luggage.
San Diego, California, is in the Pacific Time Zone. During the conference, when it is noon in San Diego, it is 1:00 PM in Denver, 2:00 PM in Chicago, and 3:00 PM in New York.