Interested in Being a Sponsor or Exhibitor?
Last year, over 1,400 HR, payroll, benefits, and talent management professionals gathered to learn, engage, and network at ADP® Meeting of the Minds 2016. We expect record attendance at ADP Meeting of the Minds 2017 in San Diego, and we invite you to take advantage of this great opportunity to participate in this highly regarded, world-class event. As an exhibitor or sponsor, you can:
- Demonstrate and showcase your products and services
- Interact with key HCM professionals and decision makers
- Enjoy custom branding opportunities
- Join our clients in general sessions and meals
- Secure speaking opportunities
- Provide hands-on training to showcase your solutions for the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry
- Demonstrate or launch new products and services
- Produce qualified sales leads and establish valuable, long-term relationships
- Meet face-to-face with top potential clients – all at one event
ADP offers a wide range of sponsorship opportunities.
Download the Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus below for full details.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus
- March 19 – 22, 2017
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
1 Market Place, San Diego, CA, 92101
- Strategic conference designed to enhance Human Capital Management (HR, payroll, benefits, and talent management) knowledge for ADP clients from large organizations with 1,000+ employees
- Expected overall attendance — more than 1,400 total participants
- Attendees represent the largest employers in the United States — those with 1,000 or more employees
- Attendees are decision makers and influencers in HR, payroll, benefits, and talent management
For more information about sponsorship and exhibit opportunities at ADP Meeting of the Minds 2017, email firstname.lastname@example.org.