Hotel & Travel
The CosmopolitanTM of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Tel: +1 702-698-7000
Your destination for ADP Meeting of the Minds 2019 is The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Enjoy residential-styled living space with breathtaking skyline views. The eclectic mix of boutiques, one-of-a-kind restaurant collection, 100,000 square-foot casino, and serene Sahra Spa & Hammam create an unforgettable luxury experience.
• Discounted ADP MOTM group room rate of $245 plus tax ($225 and $20 resort fee) per night
• Modern amenities and world-class service
• Complimentary in-room, high-speed Internet access
• 24-hour access to the Fitness Center
Registering for the ADP Meeting of the Minds 2019 conference DOES NOT automatically reserve a hotel room for you.
A limited number of rooms are held at the discounted conference rate of $245 + tax per night. These rooms fill up quickly. Reserve your accommodations early to guarantee your room rate and availability at the conference venue. To reserve a hotel room:
• Click the link on the hotel accommodations portion of your registration, or book your resort reservations here
• Provide a credit card to guarantee your room
• The hotel will charge your credit card one night’s room rate upon booking to reserve your room
Hotel Reservation Policies
Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival, a “no show,” or early departure from the hotel will incur a penalty of one night’s room and tax. Guest rooms will be released if a reservation is considered a “no show” on the expected arrival date.
Can’t get enough of the Las Vegas Area? Extend your stay!
• Maximize your stay with our discounted ADP MOTM $245 + tax nightly group room rate, offered three days before and three days after the event, subject to availability
• The hotel’s three distinct Las Vegas pool experiences let you choose the scene that best suits your mood
• Explore the extensive restaurant collection featuring the Las Vegas debuts of world-class chefs
Conference Registration Assistance
Conference Headquarters staffed by Maritz Travel will handle conference registration for ADP Meeting of the Minds 2019 and is available to answer any travel questions or provide local information.
- Phones are open 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
- Please identify yourself as a participant of ADP Meeting of the Minds 2019
- Phone: 800-253-7565, or from outside the United States:
- Email: ADP_MOTM2019@travelhq.com
Reminder: Please contact the resort directly to make hotel reservations and for any hotel-related questions.
Book air travel into McCarran International Airport LAS (also referred to as Las Vegas Airport) using your organization’s preferred reservation method.
Reminder: You may be denied boarding if the names on your driver’s license/photo identification and airline tickets do not match. You are responsible for securing required travel documentation.
Please arrange your ground transportation between McCarran International Airport and The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
http://www.supershuttle.com transportation from McCarran International Airport. Shuttle transportation is a shared riding service and is based on per person pricing. SuperShuttle also provides Premium Sedan or SUV Meet & Greet services. Taxi services and third party services, such as Uber and Lyft, are available as well.
Approximate Pricing from McCarran*
- SuperShuttle – Per Adult: $11/One Way or $20/Round Trip
- SuperShuttle Sedan Meet & Greet – $87.55/One Way
- Taxi Service – Approximately $40/One Way
- Uber/Lyft – Approximately $16-$20/One Way
*Prices do not include driver gratuity. However, customary gratuities can be added. Pricing does not include Meet-and-Greet service fees.
Las Vegas is filled with fun places to visit, including the Stratosphere Tower, The High Roller at The Linq, and much more. You may choose to extend your trip and enjoy all that is offered. The following website can help you get the most out of your stay: www.visitlasvegas.com.
The climate in March is comfortable with daytime temperatures in the mid-70s and overnight lows in the mid-50s. For local weather, click on www.weather.com.
Business casual attire is appropriate for sessions and functions during ADP Meeting of the Minds. Sportswear, jeans, and comfortable walking shoes are appropriate for venturing out on your own and for the Client Appreciation Celebration. Also, plan to pack a sweater or jacket for cooler evenings.
Please advise us of any special needs when registering for the conference. In consultation with your own physician, please consider your personal medical needs whenever you travel. Be sure to pack all medications in your carry-on luggage.
Las Vegas, Nevada is in the Pacific Time Zone. During the conference, when it is noon in Las Vegas, it is 1:00 PM in Denver, 2:00 PM in Chicago, and 3:00 PM in New York.
ADP Meeting of the Minds 2019 — a world-class learning and networking event you can’t afford to miss. Register Now. Space is Limited!