Find your perfect combination of sessions in the 2019 Session Catalog.
- Review detailed descriptions of the sessions for the 2019 conference
- Search the catalog by product, track, class type, area of focus, keyword, and more
- Find beginner, intermediate, and advanced classes
- Register in advance — many sessions have limited seating
- Obtain the password to gain access to the 2019 Session Catalog via ADP® Meeting of the Minds promotional emails and posted on Support Center
- Benefits: Addresses a broad range of topics for the benefits professional including information on Health Care Reform, consumer-driven health plans, retirement plans, and ADP product-specific sessions.
- Focus On Training: Formatted in a classroom setting, these sessions offer attendees their own workstation to walk through real-life scenarios and shortcuts, and help them to learn more about ADP products and services.
- Global: Includes discussions of global best practices and ADP services to address the ever-expanding trend toward globalization.
- Human Resources (HR): Provides insights on HR trends and best practices, as well as how to leverage ADP solutions, analytics, and benchmarking to simplify and optimize HR processes to build a better workforce.
- Payroll and Compliance Solutions: Covers ADP’s payroll and smart compliance solutions. Learn how to realize an immediate return on investment through faster, more accurate payroll, and how to best manage compliance.
- Personal and Professional Development: Offers unique opportunities to enhance your personal and professional skills.
- Talent Solutions (Talent): Covers industry trends and solutions that help organizations create, engage, and continuously optimize the talent resources needed to execute on their business strategies and reinforce their desired culture.
- Time and Labor Management (TLM)/Workforce Management: Explore a range of solutions for workforce management needs, including basic and advanced time and attendance tracking, accruals and time off management, employee scheduling, leave case management, work tracking, and labor analysis.
- User Research: ADP research studies to guide the design and user experience for Human Capital Management solution offerings.
- Case Study: Detailed look at one project or implementation with best practices and lessons learned along the way.
- Client Panel: Client participants compare and contrast best practices on a variety of topics.
- Discussion Forum: Client-led session to exchange peer-to-peer ideas, share information and best practices, and discuss industry trends.
- Focus On Training: In-depth training classes at no extra charge to your organization.
- Getting the Most Out Of: Discuss the existing version of the solution to help attendees maximize usage.
- Guided Product Tour: Expert-led product demonstration to see its features and functionality firsthand and determine which solution is right for you.
- Standard: General learning; ADP or third-party led.
- Research Focus Group: Researcher-led group discussion of current and emerging ADP’s HCM products & services and your business needs, with opportunities to discover and share feedback with other Clients. Focus groups usually have 10 to 25 Client participants.
- 1 : 1 and Small Group Sessions: In-depth Discovery of Client business needs, and evaluation of specific ADP products and services through interactive concept and usability testing. 1:1 sessions pair a single Client with the research team; small group sessions have up to 3 Clients participating, allowing for both individual experiences and (small) group discussion.
It is a great opportunity to have a sneak preview of upcoming product enhancement to ensure you are prepared to take advantage of them. The ADP associates truly want to engage with you throughout the conference so bring your questions, frustrations, wish lists… They are really listening and want to help.
- Helen Thomas, Payroll Manager, Wingate Healthcare